Welcome New Members

• June 11, 2010 3:00 PM PDT
    How far north of the line are you?

Greg
  • June 12, 2010 8:29 AM PDT
    Hi from AZ...glad to have found this site...Hope to meet some new online biker friends and maybe some in person also...........ride free and ride safe
  • June 12, 2010 11:23 AM PDT
    Unfortunanetly I'm unable to get on the site as often as I'd like. But since becoming a CF member over two months ago, I have found new friends, interesting topics, and feel completely at ease with the site in general. Thanks to Lucky, and to those that make Cycle Fish an absolute #1 website!!!
  • June 18, 2010 2:05 PM PDT
    Hi all from GA. Love the site.. looking for new friends. should find them here.
    • 1066 posts
    June 18, 2010 2:33 PM PDT
    Welcome KenGa60, HDHoney, Duckster, from Ohio.  You'll make friends on C.F.

• June 19, 2010 2:41 PM PDT
    Hollywood wrote...
    Dougvtx, check with the local HOG chapter in your area. I heard they are hooked up with a company that specializes in motorcycles. Just get hold of any Harley dealer, they will hook you up with HOG.

The name of the shipping company is "Daily Direct".  They will ship to a dealer or to a street address. They ship quiet a bit of bikes. That's all they ship. I talked to a few guys that have used them before and the Daily Direct quote to me was very steep.  I'll probably get a closed trailer to carry the bike and have it big enough to carry other items.

Thanks for the heads up.  Daily Direct comes recommended to me by many bikers and they do take very good care of your bike in the process.
  • June 21, 2010 4:08 AM PDT
     Hi All,

Very pleased to finally join this forum and be here. Had always heard a lot about it from my friends at work, finally got the time to jump in. I hope my stay here would be good.
    ----------------------------
    helmet speakers
    • 834 posts
    June 21, 2010 6:41 AM PDT
    Welcome Sunny. I am sure you will enjoy it here!
  • June 27, 2010 12:38 AM PDT
    TheExtreme wrote...
    Welcome from wonderful S.E. Texas. I live in a small town that you just might know the whereabouts of. lol

I'm going to be looking to move around Lake Livingston area.  I'm taking off 3 weeks in November to find a place for the winter. I grew up outside of Port Arthur. I probably know the  little town you are living in. I haven't lived down there for over 20 years.
  • June 29, 2010 7:38 AM PDT
     Just joined today, recommended by G and so far looks worth sticking around.
    I've been riding for 20 years (or 30 if you count the very first time I ever slung a leg over a bike!)  Currently running a Triumph Speedmaster which I'm slowly modding and am very pleased with.  Called it Fokker as it sounds like a WWI biplane   Only just started riding with an open face lid and loving it.
    I come from the north of Scotland so blessed with far less sunshine than most of the folks on here, only really leave the bike home when it's snowing and I can't open the garage.  Hasn't snowed here in about a month so far so it's technically Summer....
    Cheers! 

• 413 posts
    June 29, 2010 7:45 AM PDT
    Ronz wrote...
     Just joined today, recommended by G and so far looks worth sticking around.
    I've been riding for 20 years (or 30 if you count the very first time I ever slung a leg over a bike!)  Currently running a Triumph Speedmaster which I'm slowly modding and am very pleased with.  Called it Fokker as it sounds like a WWI biplane   Only just started riding with an open face lid and loving it.
    I come from the north of Scotland so blessed with far less sunshine than most of the folks on here, only really leave the bike home when it's snowing and I can't open the garage.  Hasn't snowed here in about a month so far so it's technically Summer....
    Cheers! 

Welcome Ronz; hope ya have fun here man!!  

• June 29, 2010 7:45 AM PDT
    welcome Ronz.....you will like it in here.....bunch of great people in here.....they make you feel like at home
  • June 29, 2010 2:29 PM PDT
    Hello, everyone.

I just joined Cyclefish; looks like a great site--good info on events. I like all the features.

I live in Arkansas. Any members live in the Greater Memphis area? Always looking to make friends to ride with.

Ride hard, be safe.

• June 29, 2010 3:04 PM PDT
    Welcome Boots and all others! Glad to have you here. You just missed the Meet and Greet in Bowling Green, KY. Sorry for you to have done so, it was great. We're already planning next years and Northern Arkansas is looking good for the venue.
  • June 30, 2010 4:45 AM PDT

Hello fellow riders, just joined, so far i like this site, cool rides,, nice pics.. c ya around.. rubber side down !!

• June 30, 2010 4:53 AM PDT
    welcome DynaDan, you will love it on here at CF....
    • 21 posts
    June 30, 2010 5:01 AM PDT
    welcome from NJ!
  • July 5, 2010 4:49 PM PDT
    Good to join others with common interest. I'm an Okie. Any others from Oklahoma, give me a shout!
  • July 11, 2010 7:28 AM PDT
    Hey Lucky, I must say only been on site for a couple days and am more than impressed. Been on quite a few sites in the past and doesn't surprise me that this biker community site is by far the friendliest. I tip my lid and offer a sincere thanks to everyone that welcomed me and offered me their greetings. World would be a much better place with more like that. Anyone in VA send me a note. Anyone everywhere else your welcome to send me a note also.
    EZ
  • July 19, 2010 10:55 AM PDT
    Hello
  • July 19, 2010 2:02 PM PDT
    Hey, folks--

New to the site - looks like there's some great stuff going on here.  I'm up in northern Wisconsin and ride an '08 H-D Fat Boy... nothing like a long cruise through the Northwoods, hey?  Been browsing the "Bike of the Month" entries... some sweet looking rides.  Thanks for setting all this up!
    • 5417 posts
    July 20, 2010 4:56 PM PDT
    EZRYDER wrote...
    Hey Lucky, I must say only been on site for a couple days and am more than impressed. Been on quite a few sites in the past and doesn't surprise me that this biker community site is by far the friendliest. I tip my lid and offer a sincere thanks to everyone that welcomed me and offered me their greetings. World would be a much better place with more like that. Anyone in VA send me a note. Anyone everywhere else your welcome to send me a note also.
    EZ

Thanks, glad you are liking the site.  But it's the people here that make this a really great place!!!

• July 22, 2010 8:16 AM PDT
    Howdy
  • July 22, 2010 9:15 AM PDT
    hey everyone -- just signed on here today. Not a bike owner yet but am so excited and HOPING by next spring to have a Harley Low as my saddle! (yeah OK so I have a saddle and no horse too!) Hope to get to know some of you. Can't wait for Sturgis -- 1st time for me and am SO PIPED UP!!
    Hope everyone is doing good!
    • 1 posts
    July 22, 2010 10:47 AM PDT
    Instead of heading on down to your local motor home rental station or rental company, you may want to take the time to examine motor home rentals, namely what you should look for in one.
    Motor Homes